Subscribe to my All The Things™ Patreon tier for various benefits including a monthly discount code for 50% off all shop purchases
This product contains:
- 1x 140ppi quality digital map
- 1x Adventure (Average Party Level 3-4*) made completely Foundry VTT ready
- Dynamic map with walls, lighting and sound FX
- Built/Linked stat blocks for enemies
- Journal entries for Adventure and room descriptions placed on the map via the Scenepacker importer module!
- Unique “Flailing Maw” digital token
- Adventure in PDF Format (GM Binder)
- Adventure modules do not come with token artwork for all creatures that are featured in the adventure, only creatures available in the SRD from Wizards of the Coast are linked (in Foundry VTT) in the adventure, none SRD monsters are referenced in name only
*This adventure was designed with a larger party in mind, and was balanced for six to eight characters of APL3.
The Monster’s Den is a full multi-room adventure written by One Page Mage, released during our Adventures! theme, with maps and Foundry content created by The MAD Cartographer. This module contains a complete adventure fully set up in Foundry with walls, lights, sounds and tiles. Journal entries provide full room descriptions, NPC characters and more. This shop purchase comes complete with a PDF version of the adventure for non-Foundry VTT users. Adventures are available as monthly exclusives to my All The Things™ Patreon supporters.
In the village of Saanuun, locals describe an evil den of monsters. Worst among them is the manticore, which has been creeping from its lair to prey on livestock. Looking for
an opportunity to play the hero, Prince Tartong offered to solve Saanuun’s problem single-handedly. Unfortunately, he entered The Den and never returned. His brother, Prince Songvar, is now offering a reward…
All my maps are converted into dynamic maps for Foundry VTT, each pre-built map comes complete with detailed walling, atmospheric lighting and ambient sounds and sound FX. Map packs can be quickly installed through the .JSON url through the Foundry module installer, the manifest url will be emailed to you with your purchase. Not sure how to install a Foundry JSON? Check out this post over on our Patreon!
Any questions about the details of this pack then you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on Discord: TheMADCartographer#3170